Wednesday 30 July 2008

Feeling Distressed this week.....

Well.....Emma has asked the sassy crafts design team to come up with distressed ideas this week.Here is my first offering.
To make this card I've used the Fleuriste papers from Cosmo Cricket and also one the little tags that is in the 8x8 pad. I've distressed the edges by rubbing along the blade of my metal scissors, inking and using white paint. The large flower is from Junkitz and the ribbons from 3 bugs in a rug. I've also frayed the ends of the ribbons to give another distressed look. All bought from Sassy Crafts.
I haven't actually felt stressed at all this week, but really enjoying the kids summer hols so far. It's just a struggle to craft when they are home...but not complaining : )

I did actually use a recipe on Just Bex(http://justbex.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3165)
to make up this card. Nicky set a challenge last week to use 2 scalloped edges, a length of ribbon and 3 buttons.

My little sis is expecting baby number 3 in September, so I though I would give her this card when baby is born with some gift vouchers just for her (not for baby) xx

No comments: