Sunday 20 July 2008

This Month Last Month...

Not bad, blogged twice today already and it's not quite half noon.

I've just thrown this LO together, it kind of just happened on the way to making the family breakfast earlier. Louis was sat on my lap at the pc and we were looking at photos, printed this one off. Just as we were leaving the room together I opened this months scrapagogos kit box and remembered the new challenge. ' This Month, Last Month'. Basically make a LO with this months kits using a few left overs from last months kit.
So I quickly laid the photo on a 12x12 piece from last month, laid various pieces from each kit over the top and then made breakie.........then after it was all cleared up, I've quickly stuck it all down and added the journaling.....if only they were all that quick and easy : ) xx



1 comment:

Em said...

Flipping nora - wish I could just "throw" LO's together like this lol!

Just fab!