Tuesday 15 July 2008

My Girl

This is my girl....she's abit bonkers most of the time, but in a nice way.
These photos were taken at a farm a couple of years ago. She got very attached to this little bike and just didn't want to get off. I finally got around to scrapping these at the weekend crop I went to earlier this month.

The papers and stickers are Basic Grey - Sugared. My fave papers at the moment, so much so I own 2 packs : )
Sassy Crafts have them discounted at the moment, take a look :


http://sassycrafts.co.uk/item_509/Basicgrey--Sugared-Collection-Pack.htm

2 comments:

Hazel said...

That's a super LO, Lis - love the photos - and I love those papers too. The flower card below is great.

Nickynoo said...

It's fab to see the weekend's LO's again, I'd forgotten about this one! T'is lovely xx