Tuesday 14 October 2008

Bright and Cheerful For Sassy Crafts

I've been busy crafting for Emma at Sassy Crafts.
I love the Basic Grey - Offbeat range of papers. They are so cheerful to work with.I've created this little hanging Recipe card for a friend (her kids always ask me to make banana cake when they come for tea and now she's asked me for the recipe) and I've also made a 6x6 Sarah Kay card. Both using a sheet of Offbeat:

Most of you that know me, know that these kind of cards, aren't usually my thing. But Emma kindly included some Sarah Kay stamped images with my lastest bundle of stash. The first time using one was a challenge, but this is now the second time and wasn't so bad : ) They are really easy to use and fab for little girl's birthday cards. I've decided to send this to my Mum as she really liked Sarah Kay when I was little. I had a Sarah Kay bedroom ( mini Holly Hobby's all over my wallpaper) and she dressed my like that too
Check out Sassy Crafts shop ....Emma's added loads more stuff recently and there's always inspiration to be found on the blog too. xx
http://sassycrafts.co.uk/


No comments: