Thursday 9 October 2008

Color Combo Challenge #92

I was pushed so way out of my comfort zone with this challenge this week.
Yellow is always a big no no for me. No reason, just not a colour I go for. And I certainly wouldm't usually use grey when scrapping a girlie pic.
So when I saw this weeks colours here:

http://www.colorcombosgalore.blogspot.com/

I sighed, but I've actually enjoyed the challenge and feel pleased with my results : )


All stash is from Septembers ScarletLime kit. I've made loads with this. I don't usually do close ups of embellishments, but I like it when I see these on other scrappers blogs, so thought I'd give it a go. Thanks for looking xx

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

This is just so sweet!

I think that you should do this colour combo more often - you're layout is fabulous!

Thanks for playing.

xx

blaacraft said...

I agree with Belinda...this is very sweet and looks lovely. I love the fresh appeal that 'unusual' colour combos give to subjects.

From (another) Belinda!

Unknown said...

this is great! I love the flair button and didn't even remember I had these colors in my kit! thanks for playing!