Wednesday, 1 October 2008

The good and sometimes the 'trying'.....

I've been looking out for the next challenge here : http://www.colorcombosgalore.blogspot.com/
so was really pleased when the new one was launched yesterday. I really enjoyed last weeks.
I went through some older photos last night to find one that suited this weeks colours which are :
Hot Pink, Black, White and Kraft.I found this one of Hollie from our Florida trip last year.
Although I moan about my kids sometimes, I do feel very lucky really. I don't have to worry about their behaviour at school or when we are out. They don't really fight together, infact they are best of friends, but Hollie can be a little madam at times. Always wanting the last say, bit of cheak and actually quite lippy at times.....but actually quite funny with it too though. I decided it was about time this got noted in a LO : ) I will be popular when she sees this later : )
I've used a combo of Cocoa Dasiy amd Scrapagogo kits from September xx

7 comments:

Nickynoo said...

FAB-ulous! And such a gorgeous photo of Hollie :)

McMGrad89 said...

I love your layout especially the cardboard.

Kathy said...

wonderful work Lis, the colours are fab and your designs are just perfect

Belinda Venables said...

This is fabulous! I LOVE that florish and the photo is adorable too.

So glad you played along for this one.

Have a happy day.

Belinda
xx

Julie said...

Lovetha florsih looks great

Suzanne said...

Just gorgeous! Beautiful photo and love the texture with the corrugated card, paint and flourish.

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

super pretty! love how you used the combo, all the texture and the butterflies!