Tuesday 21 October 2008

Here's one I made earlier......

Hiya, well the sun is shining so all is well. Have a busy one tonight with a meeting at Louis's school, Hollie has cheerleading and Louis is being invested at Beavers......it's all happening. Just not quite sure when they will get fed tonight.

Anyway, here is one of the LO's I made at the crop on Sunday. I've decided I want to stick a few more bits on the other LO I made.
I've used various bits from old Scrapagogo kits. The flowers are butterflies are all cut from a piece of Crate Paper and stamped up. There's a Making Memories felt flower and cherish tag and I love that butterfly acetate overlay.
This photo was taken when Hollie was about 5. I keep loads of older photos in a folder ready to scrap
for when I have no inspiration for the one I plan to scrap. Always good to have a plan B : )
xx

8 comments:

Emma said...

Oooo Lis this is real pretty. I love the use of the white space, it really makes the design stand out. x

Hazel said...

This is indeed a very pretty LO - I love your 'white space' scrapping (wish I was adventurous enough to try it ... one day ...)

Sian said...

Ooooh, I love this, fabby flowers

Creative Treasures said...

Such a stunning LO, i love it, its really pretty. :)

Tracy
x

Sue said...

I need a plan b and C and D!!! and I know your plan A always works you are so darn talented

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Olga Pope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olga Pope said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I love everything about this page :)
And Lisa, thank you for your lovely comment, that's very sweet of you!
Olga x

Esther said...

Stunning! Great use of white! Love the look, great work well done