Thursday 13 May 2010

Another Recipe

I hope you are having a good week.
Blue skies and sunshine here once again : )

I printed off this sketch from Studio Calico on Sunday.
So when I made those yummy muffins on Monday, I knew I wanted to add a second page to my new recipe file.




Then yesterday this little lot arrived **smiles lots and claps hands with pure glee**.

My studio calico kit plus the Trinkets addons and a huge amount of stash from Papermaze. My DT stuff, the new Basic Grey Basics ranges, a couple of Martha Stewart border punches. This one and this one. Plus a restock on paint dabbers and a few extra bits too : )
I was very well disciplined. I let the boxes sit there for over 2hrs whilst finishing a job I was working on and then opened.
I instantly altered a picture frame with some of my DT bit whilst on the phone to Nicky Noo .....



.....and then got in from school and finished my Studio Calico LO. I had already printed up the recipe and photo. So then just added the pretties from my new kit.



If you fancy giving these Cream Cheese, Raspberry and White Choccie Muffins, here's what you need. (click photo for close up)



And here's what to do:



I love this kit so much. I can't believe how many pretty things there are to play with.



Have a great day xxx

5 comments:

Anna said...

Gorgeous layout Lisa, so pretty! I might have to try those! I love the idea of your recipe book, I would love to do one myself! Look forward to seeing more pages from it. xx

Nickynoo said...

That's just so pretty, Lis! Love how you've framed the photo. I've made rasp & white choc muffins before but not with cream cheese, will have to give that a go! xx

Diana Fisher said...

I absolutely love this one!! Great page! And all the little extras are fab!

Sue said...

stunning and I have copied that recipe thanks

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Always nice to have new stash! Such a lovely LO but even more delish is the photo of the cupcakes! Mmmm!