Friday 7 May 2010

Today .....

...I am very tired.
I've really enjoyed all this politics talk lately, for the first time really.
We had a lovely wander down to the church after tea last night, the 4 of us and Poppy dog. No queuing for us, I think there were just 4 or 5 more people in the hall.
Ade and myself then camped in the lounge until about 3am. Snacking and watching the alternative election show. It was a fun evening.
We then went up to bed and carried on watching. I gave in just after 4am and Ade stayed awake.

I want to share this latest sketch from Butterfly Crafts.
The sponsor this month is Nikki Sivils. There's a fab prize to be won.



I did this LO yesterday. It sat and sat and I just wanted to add something else. So I made that arrow last night and glued in place. I wish I hadn't now and why did I glue it, it won't even come off. So I've stitched it today, but I don't think that's made me feel much better. Oh well.



This really is the best playarea ever. It's in Jurassic Park at Island of Adventures. I'm not one for playareas, but I love this one. Lots of rope tunnels and bridges, slides, water sprays. It's the best.
I've used mostly Cocoa Daisy bits again.



Then I started this one last night.
The Studio's challenge this week is to scrap something that makes you laugh.
I've been thinking about this one all week. I didn't want to scrap another photo of the kids. I wanted to scrap something abit different.
It's got to be my sis and brother-in-law to be. When the 4 of us together we just laugh the whole time. I love all the sillyness.
So, that's what I've scrapped.



I pulled out an older Cocoa Daisy kit for this one. The colours went well with the dodgy photos taken in their local working men's club.
Really not the kind of place that we would usually hang out, but my sis is abit scummy and doesn't really care : )
We've spent the last 2 New Year's there as they open up a hall just for families and have a kiddie disco. Drinks are cheap, you take your own food, kids are happy and it's just 2mins walk from their house. Doesn't get much better. Everyone's happy.
This was 2 yrs ago now.



I did lots of cutting out & doodling whilst watching the election stuff last night.
You can usually tell the ones that are done infront of the tv.

Now I'm hungry. We are planning on a proper English Breakfast at the pub in a bit. Ade's off today, so I'm liking that idea lots.
I think early night tonight then.

Thanks for looking xx

ps... I've just noticed that photo is wonky, but I'm too tired to change it. Sorry x

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I don't know if it's my age but I definitely got more into this election than any other.

I can't manage to scrap in front of the telly, your LOs are great.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Some fab LOs here, luv the Laughter one... something about the colours... they work great on the LO. I spied SC kit used in the first LO?