Monday 25 March 2013

April's Forecast - Cocoa Daisy

Hellooooooo.

How was your weekend?
We had a sudden snowday which was so welcomed.
Louis' footy got cancelled and we stayed in pjs' in the family room all day. We watched movies, ate cake, had lattes/hot choccies and I sat on the floor all day and eve and scrapped with my new Cocoa Daisy kit.

I manged 4 LO's and my new Project Life page.

I'd love to show you more but for now this is all I'm allowed to show : )


What do you think?
Spot anything you like stash wise?
We have new sneaks for the other DT members appearing on the Cocoa Daisy Boards everyday.
Come and see here for more sneaky peekies. The full reveal will be on the 28th.

Yesterday I was in Swindon in the sweet Sparkle Dreams store all day teaching.
It was the perfect day. Small groups, all regulars, like scrapping with friends, drinking tea and eating cakes.

I'd love to day that I'm off back to my scrappy desk, I wish. I have so much work on right now and took another big job on today with it VERY short deadline.
So it's back to work for me now.

Thank you for stopping by today xxx

4 comments:

Frøken Strøken said...

I'm definitely loving your sneaks, Lisa! Looking forward to the reveal!

Mel said...

I was so glad to snowed in over the weekend too and got to do some scrapping. Looking forward to seeing the real things!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love the sneaks!!!

Mandy said...

Love the sneaks! I can't wait to see the one of our necklace. Beautiful work my friend!xo