Friday 1 March 2013

My Favourite LO Ever

I have LOVED this months Cocoa Daisy more than any other kit I think.
It's like Christine knew what all my best bits from CHA were and crammed them all into one kit.
I do confess that I did get every addon this month.
That may be a first from me and says a lot about this kit.

I created my favourite LO ever using these beautiful Webster's Pages papers. I just love Allison Kreft's collections.




I started with some moulding paste and a new Crafters Workshop Stencil (which is why it looks so clean!)



 Added a little misting using my favourite CW mask 'Sunburst' using Maya Mists Pink Ginger and Cotton Candy Metallic.



I then cut up the pretty papers and lay them on my page.
Added a favourite photo from our Orlando trip taken in Epcot.

 

And added some hand stitching to finish off this pretty LO.
   I may just have to frame this one.

As Feb is such a short month, the kits will go on sale to non subbers tomorrow here

On that happy note I shall wish you a happy weekend.
Lots of love xxx 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the strips, the masking!! WOW!!!!

orange gearle said...

This is fantastic! Love the strips, mask, photo, stitching, EVERything!

ScrappingKatie said...

I love the way the colours come together and the masks, beautiful :)