Tuesday 26 March 2013

Paris

Bonjour!

I'm a little behind with my blogging.
I thought I would share this LO with you today that I made about a lunch cruise I took in Paris with my girlfriends in November.



It's been made using lots of Teresa Collins' 'he said she said'. I love these colours.
I got some of the little sticky notes from this range in a Cocoa Daisy addon. They are so cute, like little post it notes. I popped one under the 'this day' stick that I added a foam 3d pad to.  






This crusie along the Seine was amazing and I highly recommend it.
One of the girls I went with booked it and we all had an amazing time. A beautiful glass boat, you get your own table so you don't feel squashed at all and you receive an a la carte 3 course lunch whilst being sung to a rather young hot French man playing the accordian. That was the case for us anyway. We were very happy girls, the wine I'm sure helped with that too of course.
It was just perfect.
Here is the link if you are planning a trip to Paris.
I gave my Mum's friend the details and she went on it last week and enjoyed it as much as we did.



I made this LO for a challenge I'm hosting on Cocoa Daisy right now.
We are scraplifting Diana's style.
Come and see here.

Thank you.
Have a fun day xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! LOVING the colors and love love love the grid design!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I love the colours on this, so pretty x

Mandy said...

Beautiful! Love how you ct the TC paper out and the way you used it! xo

Lynnda said...

sweet and gorgeous Lisa.... hugs...xoxo