Tuesday 12 March 2013

Teaming up with my Cocoa Daisy Girls

Hello Lovelies!!!

It's dizzy Lisa here. I must sound so boring to everyone. 3 weeks in and still dizzy.
I'll change the subject already.
Something fun instead.

This month a group of us from Cocoa Daisy got together to play with glassine envelopes.
We get them in our main kits most months. Christine pops all the little bits and pieces inside these.
So we thought it would be fun to show some different ways to use them.

This is how I used mine this month.


I used it for my hidden journaling.
I do love to journal, but you don't always want the journaling itself to be the main focal point, so by popping it inside the little frosted envelope, the photos then remain the main focus of the page. 


   I told the story of how we were in Disney's Animal Kingdom watching the parade. This charachter came around, high 5'd Louis and kissed me on the head, HARD, REAL HARD. It gave me an instant headache which lasted the rest of the day : ( Mean bear/bunny thing)

I'd love you to check out the Cocoa Daisy blog post and see what the other girls have done with their glassine envelopes. It's a really cool blog post.

Thanks. Have a lovely day xxx 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! I love love love the yellow and the red circles! And loving the typewriters!!

Boo to still being dizzy :(

Boo to creature banging your head that hard :(

yyam said...

This is soooooo cool! Love how you circled the photo....and the fun fabulous bits. :)

Hope you feel better soon. Take card! Big hugs!

Kim said...

those circles look sensational!

AnnaB said...

This layout is so fab Lisa and the blog post with all the different uses of the envelopes is sooo good! I love the red circles in this layout! Hugs!

Denise said...

I love those red circles Lisa.
sending you lots of love!