Thursday 7 March 2013

I caved....

...and I started 'Projectlifeish'.



I keep seeing all these pretty papers and journal cards, so I've decided to give it a whirl.
I've started with the 6x4 - 12x12 page protectors to start and made my first page yesterday.
I loved it!!
I've decided to keep it stress free, no commitment and do it as and when I can and see how it goes.

 
It's helped as I've recently started instagramming and I'm loving the little snippets of my life and decided that I wanted these all documented.


I'm keeping it basic.
It's all about the stories after all.


All these MMe papers and Journal cards are from the new collection which I bought from 'Papermaze' here. 'Collectable'. I love these collections.

You can follow me on instagram here if you wish.
Do you do project life too? 





5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely, I keep saying I am going to try this next year....such a lovely idea to keep hold of the everyday memories xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I love that you've called it projectlifeish!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

YAY...I'm so happy you've joined in! I do my PL with very few restraints as well. I try to keep mine somewhat monthly by starting with a new page and ending with a full page. Some months I have a lot of page protectors, others just a few. Either way, I love it :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAY for starting PL!! I love love love the colors and loving the photos!!!

Alison said...

I think I may do something similar in between the big layouts I want to scrap as a way of keeping everything in one place, chronological and documented altogether ...

I have done this style of scrapbooking for my last few holiday albums and it does get them done so much quicker and with far less bulk ...

I would also use up my oldest papers and scraps this way too! Hope you can keep up with it. :)