Friday 6 June 2008

Daddies Day

June 15th is Fathers Day.
I feel very lucky and happy to have such a lovely Dad, I can honestly say he's one of my best friends. I feel very proud of our friendship and the fact that I can always speak so openly and honestly with him.......just a shame he's so bloody far away !!!! : (
Dad moved to Indiana, USA years ago, about 14 I think and it never gets easier and now I have children they miss him too.
Anyway cards !! I've set a challenge over on the cosy forum 'Just Bex' this evening. Nice and easy, simply make and show your Father's Day cards. How easy is that ???!!!
So to start them off, here is mine. Better get it posted tomorrow!!


I've been saving these gorgeous papers for a mini book I want to make about Dad and then decided yesterday that I'd start them by using them on his card. They are from a Scarummy Stash Cafe kit which was full packed of gorgeous Card stock, ribbons, loads of these black 12x12 boarders (scalloped edge on card), chipboard, fab jornaling cards and loads loads more. One of my fave kits I've ever received I think. I've finished the card off with alphabet thickers.

Whilst I'm in this sweet and lovely mood I just want to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog. I've only been doing this for a matter of weeks and love it. Think I'm hooked now : ) So thank you for visiting and thank you for your lovely comments xx

No comments: