Saturday 19 July 2008

My First Cocoa Daisy Kit

Yay.....my first Cocoa Daisy kit arrived yesterday, really chuffed !!! There are some fabby bits and pieces in there : ) I've been thinking about getting this kit for a while. Nicky is always saying how great it is and I saw her's when we were visiting a couple of months ago and was very impressed, so I've finally decided to subscribe.

Whilst blog hopping last night for a bit, I was on this blog that Nicky recently introduced me to: http://onelittleword.typepad.com/
I decided to join in on the challenge 'What If'......put the word 'If' into your title.
Seeing as Nicky introduced both the new kit and this blog to me and after spending a fabby weekend crop with Nicky earlier this month, I decided my LO was going to be about being friends with Nicky.


I've known Nicky from Craft Forums for a couple of years now and we finally met last year at legoland with our families and since then we've managed to meet up a few times, with families and also a couple of times just us for crafty (scrapping) get togethers. Eventhough we really do live miles and miles apart, Nicky is a really good friend. xx

7 comments:

Canne said...

That is lovely and the journaling is wonderful, you have so obviously made a great friend!

Hazel said...

What a super LO sbout your friendship with Nicky - lovely.

Kathy said...

I love this LO Lis, I love the colours, the papers and all the journalling - everything looks so wonderful together. I bet you make Nicky blub when she sees this!

Nickynoo said...

I have to admit I'm sitting here filling up - lucky me to have such a fab friend, and a scrapping one at that! I adore your LO, and love you too, hun xxx

Em said...

Just totally STUNNING!!!!

The colours, the piccie, looks like lots of hard work went into this Lis, was def work it!

Em said...

oooppss - that should've read "worth" it lol!

Lynn said...

I LOVE your layout for OLW! Thanks for playing along!

Lynn
OLW