Saturday 16 August 2008

All Sorted !!

I've got up very early this morning to have a good sort out.
I have to confess, that I did forget the before photos, so you have to take my word that it really did need doing.But I'm proud to say my ribbon shelves are now all tidy.

All the ribbons had fallen down the back, colours had become mixed and half unrolled, hanging all over the place. Everytime I took one out, more would fall over.Feels such a relief to get that job done.

And then my second job ..... I relabled my drawers. I did this a couple of years ago and most of the labels had come off or I changed the use of the drawers and hadn't updated the lables.....so now they look like this.

I'm so much happier this is all done now :D xx



1 comment:

Kathy said...

oh my word! I'm hyperventillating at seeing all that ribbon, Not the least bit jealous.

No, really.....