Monday 9 February 2009

Am I too old for Pigtails???

Ade took this photo of me at the Infants school Barn Dance on Saturday evening. I like having pigtails sometimes, but do worry that at 33...nearly 34, maybe I'm abit to old now : (

It was cyber crop weekend at UKS, it was so much fun. I managed to churn out 9 LO's, so rather chuffed. This was a class that I did, although didn't stick to the full instrustions, kind of did a scrap lift really, but I'm pleased with it which is what counts eh?!!



Will show you more tomorow. xx

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Pigtails look great. x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow yummy layout, and is anyone ever too old for pigtails????

Melis said...

Love the LO and you look great.

Claire said...

This is fab, you are brilliant at paint on LOs! Doesn't look like there's anything wrong with the pigtails to me!

Paula said...

Love the bows to tie the pigtails. I wear pigtails for pilates, I can't leave my hair down, but if I have it in a ponytail it gets pulled out. Pigtails is the only solution!!