Friday 20 March 2009

34 and 2 A4's

Hello, Hello, Hello !!!!

Gosh, it feels like ages since I've been here. Been abit busy : )

I was 34 yesterday as Ade and the kids kept reminding me all day. I think Ade just feels good as he's still 32. 32 going on 52 I say. I'm much younger at heart than him : )
Had a lovely day and had some lovely things too.
I got the sound of music dvd from Louis and the Ting-Tings cd from Hollie.
I had a lovely pink Radley purse from Ade and an accesories shoulder bag, hair clips, 2 pairs of beady flip flops, a mini-book book, some piccie frames, a cd that he made of all my fave songs, a gorgeous cupcake recipe book from my friend Claire and some handcream (she always moans at the state of my hands...she's a nurse!!) and I got other lovely bits too. Lucky me !!!
We also managed to get U2 tickets on Wednesday, so that's very exciting too.

Right then scrappy stuff..... I had a really bad nights sleep on Wednesday. I've been working really long hours and fell asleep at 8pm on Wednesday, to then wake at 12.50am. Just couldn't sleep, so scrapped until 4am. I made these 2 A4 Lo'S.

This is the SLYMI challenge (Shimelle's Scrap like you mean it) the challenge was to use fabric.

and this one is for the new Florida album I've started. The inspiration has come from this weeks colorcombo challenge.
Loving all this sunshine we ar having. Fingers crossed it stays for the weekend.
Have a good one xx


4 comments:

Sue said...

hey great to see you

LO fabulous as ever have a feeling your Florida album and mine could well have the same photos lol

MY BLOG

Nickynoo said...

These are great Lis, you have such a way with paint! xx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day and some lovely pressies. Loving the A4 LOs.

Nina said...

Cute layouts! Are those tickets from a stamp? If so i think I have just uploaded a page which I used them on too!