Monday 15 June 2009

Cyber Crop Time again.....

The Cocoa Daisy cyber crop was so much fun last night. 4 hours was quite good actually but went by so quickly.

I did a class...see below. But had to seriously improvise. I had no masks or sprays, so found an old stencil thing that came free with a card mag yonks ago (see, knew it would come in handy one day) and stabbed paint through the gaps.
Quite pleased with it.


Some embroidery has been done too and I randomly added some stickles clear glitter.
The journaling reads:
my deer, SWEET, Hollie. You light up any room you walk into with your smile, your energy and your fun personality. You really are the apple of my eye.

Here's a 30min card challenge I took part in....as many layers as poss.

And here's the 50min LO we needed to create using a grid.
I went super blank to start with, but splahed down sone paint and I was away : )
Even ended up sewing around the edge too.
It was a really fun evening and I won a prize at the end too.
TFL XX

4 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Great LOs Lisa, really love the first one - very clever. Meant to have a look in on the crop last night, but I'd been out cropping all day and was scrapped out!

Claire said...

Gorgeous LOs Lisa! Love your stenciling, it's really effective. The card is cute too!

Congrats on your prize :)

Nickynoo said...

So much lovely work Lis, you really have been on a roll! I love the 'Sweet' one, the stenciling has worked perfectly xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That stenciling LO is fab! It's great how imaginative we get when we are forced to do something and not have the proper equipment for it!