Wednesday 5 August 2009

A Long Tiring Day

It's 6.30pm and I feel like bath and bed. It's been one of those days and I feel shattered. We left the house at 8.45am, collected my friend's 2 boys and went straight off to a nearby country park. It's called California Country Park...wish it was in California. Not quite so glam, but we fed the ducks, had a walk, played Britains Got Talent and the kids played in the adventure play area for a bit.
The kids played pretty well today I even managed to make the above LO.
The title is taken from OLW...the word being 'SWEET'.
I love that photo with the windmill in the background. It's about 1hr30 from us set in a mass of beautiful hills. I grew up in a teeny weeny village and used to be able to see this windmill in the distance from my bedroom when I was a little girl. We've taken the kids there for a picnic a couple of times now. They love running and rolling around the hills.I used the recent Cocoa Daisy Kit.
I love the summery colours of this kit. I've really enjoyed playing with it. I've now made 5 LO's and 1 project using it : ) Not bad eh?!!

My other latest LO is the latest Colorcombo challenge

I used my July 4th Cupcakes for this challenge.

I think it's time to bath those grubby kids of mine. I plan to chill tonight and nothing else : )
Enjoy your evening xx

5 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Very cheery LOs on this dull day

Nickynoo said...

Totally love that 4th July one Lis, really striking. And the other one certainly is sweet! x

prettypilot2002 said...

super layouts girl :) glad to have found you at the daisy :)have a great day

Gigi said...

oooh so pretty!! gorgeous layouts

Anonymous said...

Lisa this is sooooo beautiful!!!