Monday 23 November 2009

A whole new Week


A whole new week has started. Where do the weekends go??? I think weekends should last for at least 3 days. 2 is never enough.
We've done visiting and yesterday was spent doing, homework, lots of cleaning and tidying (a family effort, not just me for change) nice late lunch and finished with us all watching a film. I now need that third day to chill.

Anyway, scrappin. Not much of that taken place this last week. But I still have loads to show following the crops last weekend.
Here are 2 of my Cocoa Daisy LO's.

I love these photos of Ade giving a Louis a piggy back. It was a sketch by Vee.

And this one is a sketch from Anna.

It's almost time for the school run. The rain has finally stopped. Do I risk walking?????
xx

2 comments:

Emma said...

love that first one Lisa, like the misting

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow! Luv how you mist the first LO. Both LOs are simply fab!