Monday 8 February 2010

1 more sleep to go...


And I have butterflies in my tummy. I feel organised and excited but abit nervous too. We left Poppy-Dog at Mum's yesterday and I'm surprised to say I am missing her really badly. I usually complain that she smells and leaves fur on the kids school uniforms, but I'm missing her following me around.

I wanted to do the last Sketchy Thursday challenge before we head off. I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it.
As much as I hate Sponge Bob, Dad loves it. The kids find that so funny.
So here is Dad caught in the act, watching Sponge Bob with all 5 Grand kiddies : )
(I think it's dead cute really)


And today, a quickie.
A cocoa daisy scrap lift challenge.
I rarely scrap Ade's family, I guess most of my stuff is about the kids, so here's one for Ade's album.


I'm still finishing up work before we head off, so that's what I'm about to get back to.

One last post tomorrow before we leave for Gatwick after tea.
Have a good day xx

4 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

I wonder how much sleeping will get done tonight!! Fab LOs, love the Sketchy Thursday one, really must try that this week

Claire said...

Oooh, have fun!! Love the LOs, especially the way you've done the misting on the second one :)

Steph said...

Wonderful Lisa! I love the spray and masking on the 2nd one!

Have a fabbbbbbb time - I'm very jealous, we must get together when you get back xxxx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Saw that sketch and will make an attempt to play. Luv what you done with it! The black background really makes the paper pop! Enjoy your holidays! I usually can't sleep before flying so hope you do get a bit of rest!