Wednesday 23 June 2010

Bright and Funky

I need a good kick up the bum today.
Feeling really low.
The comedown from the weekend still, a couple of bad nights sleep and a really really bad headache yesterday (I always feel rather hung over like the day after a really bad headache).
Trying to stay positive.
Here's a bright LO to cheer myself up. Hollie's 2nd birthday. It doesn't seem possible that in just 2 weeks she's going to be 11. Wasn't she cute?

I've used this photo for the next Footy Challenge at The Studio.
It goes like this:

Use gold on your LO and to include 5 of something to represent the number of penalties each country gets to kick.


(click to see my cute girl close up. I can't believe how tiny I look in that photo and I was pregnant with Louis!!)


I've used my new Studio Calico Kit along with some gorgeous Claudine Hellmuth Paint.
I adore using this stuff. I need more, I really do.



And some hand stitching too.



Want to see what the rest of the DT came up with? Want to play along?
Then visit The Studio.

I need to scrap. That will cheer me up.
I received my Cocoa Daisy kit last week along with my winning prize, the freebie July kit that I get to create with and show along with the Cocoa Daisy DT. I finally started cutting into the DT kit yesterday and I'm so excited about what I'm creating. It's something to go on the wall in our room and I just keep adding bits.
I can't wait to show.

One last thing, Louis took part in a talent show at school yesterday. He did a dance to Michael Jackson 'Beat it'. He got voted into the semi finals. LOL So funny : )

Will be back tomorrow in a better mood, promise.
xxx

4 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Aww, she looks so cute! I love how you've made the balloons xx

Irini said...

Yoour layout is amazing very cheerful!...you have a fabulous way with paint!

Claire said...

I love this LO! I'm about to copy your clouds :)

Sue said...

this is gorgeous saw it on The Studo - I also LOVE the MLS LO I have just seen - you are so clever

Hope you are MUCH better today - we won the football the sun is shining and I would like to think of you smiling xxxxxxxxxx