Friday 28 January 2011

Sketches 2 Scrapbook - New App

Good Morning,

Rather cold out there today.
For those of you with Ipods and pads, the latest 'Sketches 2 Scrapbook' app has been launched today.
Ideal if you scrap on the move.
Only $3.99 providing you with tons of sketches and wonderful inspiration.
You can find out more here.
Here's my page that I made using the sketch I was given.



I love this photo of my two taken whilst we were camping. Happy Days : )
I used the 'Love Birds' papers from Fancy Pants. I just love this colour combo and seems so fitting scrapping a girl/boy page.
Lots of hand stictching on this one. Kept me out of mischief for a while : )

So, to all of you heading out to CHA this weekend (no I'm not jealous!!!) have a fab time and happy weekend to everyone else.

xxx

3 comments:

Anne said...

Well done for the stitching, you will be making cushions next !Have a nice weekend Lisa,relax and think positive !
I am thinking about you.
Anne

Emma said...

Cute! That papers really pretty, great stitching too!

curlyqmosaics said...

Absolutely precious layout! Love the rippled effect you did with the paper strips and the stitching...lovely added touch!