Saturday 16 April 2011

We're Back!!!

Hello : )

We've just got home after a lovely week in Dorset right on the Jurassic coast. It's been so lovely and such a great week. Lots of beach time, walks and giggles and tons and tons of photos to go through.

The car is now unpacked, the washing machine on with the first load and the coffee machine on too. I miss my lattes so much when we go away.

Before I go back into the house, I'll leave you with this weeks Sketchy Thursdays Sketch.
I had been so organised with my DT work before going away and was surprised just now to see that this page wasn't on the Sketchy Thursdays blog with the others and then realised I'd entered the wrong date for it *rolls eyes* silly me.

So here's this weeks double pager sketch:



Or if you are like me, you can turn it into a single page LO.



A photo taken on Mothers Day just a couple of weeks ago, using last months Cocoa Daisy Kit.



Washing load #2 ready to go on now.
See you soon. I love holidays, but it does feel good to be home : )
xxx

5 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow lovin' this so much.... great way to use those tags .... fabulous inspiring work ... hugz x
great to hear you had a fabulous holiday ... xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love that masked background and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the tags!! Glad you had a lovely vacation! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Denise said...

Welcome back Lisa!! Love your new layout and hope you enjoyed your latte. I have missed you and your crafty loveliness. :)

Lea said...

Very cool layout! Great picture and title! Love all the tag looking embellies!!!

Annemieke said...

That sounds like a fantastic holiday!! I really love the LO!! The colours are gergeous. and so is the photo!
Annemieke