Friday 6 May 2011

My Cocoa 'daisies'

Hello : )

I have 'daisies' to share today.
I love this little project and these buckets now sit on the table by the tv looking happy. They are very diddy, the buckets only stand 6cm high.



The papers are by Girls' Paperie and came in the paper addon with my Cocoa Daisy kit this month. They are so pretty and my fave colour combo right now.



I've added the 'how to'details to the Cocoa Daisy blog here, if you would like to make these too.



The weekend is almost here : ) It's been another week of warm dry weather.
I'm teaching at a local crop in Fleet tomorrow and can't wait.
Plus I need to get on with my DT work for the Cocoa Dasiy online crop. The girls are coming up with some really cool ideas. When I see what challenges they are preparing, it makes me want to stop working on my own challenges and make something for their's.
The online crop starts next Friday 13th May until Sunday if you want to join in. It won't cost you a penny, you just need to make sure you are registered to join in.
Visit here.

Happy Friday xxx

7 comments:

Emma said...

they are so cute, trying to imagine what they look like at that size as they look bigger in the pics!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Ohhhhhh how cute are those Lisa! Lovely...tks for sharing them. Hope june arrives soon!!!! XX

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeee it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww...so stinkin' cute. :)

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

So cute! Hope your class goes well tomorrow and you have lots of fun x

Lynnda said...

So cute!!! have fun tomorrow.... hugs...xoxo

Carin McDonough said...

These are sooo cute! They look much bigger in the photo but I imagine they must be adorable toothpick size! :)