Thursday 11 August 2011

Tis Party Time!!!

Hello Hello!!!

Wow what a busy week.
The kids have been away at their Nan's in Devon and I had a huge to-do list when they left. I still have loads on that list sadly. I think my eyes were bigger than my belly...if that makes sense?!!

I have my new page for the Sketchy Thursday blog.
Here you go.
(click to enlarge)



I am seriously loving these sketches, even more so lately. So much so that when I saw the next lot coming up I did all 3 last weekend. My mojo went into complete spasm and just wouldn't stop. Head on over to see this weeks DT pages and to play along.

If you fancy trying out for Septembers Guest Designer Spot, click here.

Some little close ups.
This was the day of our July 4th Party.


I used this months Cocoa Daisy kit.





Ade's just walked though the door which means dinner time!!!
Yay, I'm so hungry.
Off to reach for the wok now, it's noodles tonight.

See you soon xxx

7 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful love how you have used the 2 semi circles to make a circle so clever

I hope you aren't over doing things Lis x

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Such a fun LO.

Hope you've scheduled some downtime whilst the kids are away.

Lynnda said...

I can see the evidence from your layout LISA... ITs beautiful... the colors...too...


Wish I can say the same[[@ mojo]].. have a good one... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love those photos, and loving how you journaled in the circle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Just awesome Lisa! Love how you interpreted the sketch!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm with Julie, I really like how you incorporated the journaling into the circle. And, I agree that the ST sketches have been exceptionally fun lately :)

madzzyy said...

i love ur works!!! how interesting they are all!! awesome :D