Monday 17 October 2011

Wall Art

It's just a quickie from me today.
I've had a super busy weekend. A fab day at Sue's with Steph on Saturday. Lots of scrap, chatter and giggles and then a wedding fayre yesterday. Long, quiet and boring only to leave and want to pack up the car but had left the lights on and instead had a flat battery. Not Funny!!

As usual I'm snowed under with work. Not complaining mind. I's rather it this way.
But I've popped in with a sneak of what's coming up this week at LESSology.




It's not my week to play along but I do love to dabble in a bit of Wall Art, so I had to play along too.

Keep an eye out here for more details.

I'm going to grab another hours work before bed.
Catch you tomorrow xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see yours! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Linda said...

Lisa this is wonderful. What program do you use to make these?
Take time to breath this busy week.