Monday 23 January 2012

Togetherness

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

My next GD layout is up at Skissedilla along with their fab new sketch.

I used my Cocoa Daisy Jan kit for this page.
Unfortunately I didn't get to create with the team for this month as my kit took 6 weeks to come!! So it arrived last week and this was the first thing I created.
(and then Febs kit came the day after)
Click to enlarge


It's all about how we loved having the kids at our wedding and how our wedding was about the four of us not just Ade and I.



Fancy playing along with Skissedilla, visit here.

Have a lovely Monday xxx

8 comments:

Lea said...

What a cute picture! Love the misting and what you did with the little clouds!!!

Anne said...

This is one one my favourite page of yours, really nice and neaningful ! XXX

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photo, the yellow misting and loving the tags! :):):):):):):):):):):)

AnnaB said...

Gorgeous Lisa....!!!!

Sue said...

gorgeous - how young you both look

Diana Fisher said...

Such a precious layout! Gorgeous!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Such a pretty page! Great colors and layers. Great story too :)

Lynnda said...

Lovely photo Lisa... Beautiful layout too... Awesome... I miss coming here... and now Im back!!! hugs..xoxo