Thursday 16 February 2012

By the Numbers - Part 2

Some more today using the 'By the Number's Cocoa Daisy Feb kit.

I made this card for a friend's birthday.


I used MME PP and Fun Days Circle Garland.
A Sassafras whimsey card and I played with some paint, a Crafters Workshop template with moulding paste & Maya Road mists on the tag.


Being a number themed kit, it was perfect for Louis' 10th birthday LO.
I decided to give him a mini interview.
Love this number stamp in the kit.


We are doing something new every month now. At each International Reveal we will be showing some 'inspirational kit prompts'. Different ways of using the kit.
Take a look at this months here.
I always love to see how diferent people use the same items. Always an eye opener.

Have a great day xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee these Lisa!! LOVING the misting and the colors...and love love love love how you masked the title on Louis's layout!! Soooooooooo fun!!

Kim said...

what a cooooooool idea with the interview, I totally love it..as always the misting rocks!