Tuesday 6 March 2012

Fancy a Sketch?

Good Morning.

I'm loving these lighter mornings.
The sky is looking beautiful.
So pleased Spring is on it's way.

I'm really loving the new Pier 39 Kit from Cocoa Daisy this month.
Alissa has set our Sketch challenge this month, it's just gone up here.

We've both used the new kit.
Here is my take.
(click to enlarge)


I've replaced Alissa's rows of pp and pics with one long photo.
I've found this kit very peaceful, so the quiet photo on the beach (of Hollie) was perfect to match up.


I've used paints, mists and glimmer glam on the background paper and the tags.


I cut the tags down after making them and slipped under the photo.

Come and play along here.
Alissa's blog is well woth a look too. This girl is the queen of mini books!!

Hope you feel inspired xxx

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the colors and loving those tags!!

Mel said...

Love the idea of using one long photo with the tags peeking out. Great!
I agree that spring being in the air makes everything better!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the size of photo you've used here, looks great x

ellen s. said...

oh i loooooove the balloons :)

NickyNoo said...

Wow, that tall narrow photo looks amazing! What a gorgeous page :) xx

F.T said...

So lovely work. I am not the part of this challenge but I like to visit and give ideas from your creative blogs.

Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Cards
Scratch Cards

Kim said...

totally cool Lisa, I love the mixed media type feel you have created for this one!!!!!!

Denise said...

loved this sketch and the long photo. Hope things are well Lisa.

Denise said...

loved this sketch and the long photo. Hope things are well Lisa.

Maya said...

These labels are goregeous. I love them! And it's nice to see a picture in an other size.