Saturday 16 June 2012

Note to Self Sneaks

It's been a really good day.
The art journaling workshop went really well.
Such a lovely group of ladies : )
Thank you for coming and getting messy fingers, drinking tea and eating cake with me today.
Does a day get any better than that??

  Before I head off to bed tonight I just wanted to share the sneaks for July's Cocoa Daisy kit.
It's looking pretty perfect to me.

The main Kit
 And the Addons:
Take Note

Pencil In

Embellishment Pack

Extra Patterned Paper
And the stamps


The US girls seem to have their's by now so mine should be early-mid next week : )
I can't wait.
If you don't sub, the kit will go on sale on the 1st July.
Check out Cocoa Daisy for more info.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx

5 comments:

Denise said...

love those tags Christine made!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!!! Those are FAB!

Lea said...

Oh, yes... I can't wait to get my kit. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to resist those add-ons this time.

Lynnda said...

Those tags are fabulously made!!! Hugs...xoxo

Kim said...

cant wait to see the full reveal!