Thursday 29 November 2012

Home Sweet Home with Cocoa Daisy

Good Morning,

It's a lovely winters morning here. Bright and sunny and Ade had to de-ice the car before taking the kids to school. (Making the most out of him working from home now*smile*)

The Cocoa Daisy Reveal was last night. There was a real buzz about this kit. We had some fab exclusive stamps and some really fun colours and bits and pieces.

I thought I'd share my canvas first that I made yesterday. Remember those messy fingers? They are actually still stained green. Well this was the cause of theme.


A little 15x15cm canvas.
The main kit comes with some little wired house clips which gave me this idea. I based it upon the brightly coloured October Afternoon papers in the kit and used the 'hello' sticker from 'Simple Stories'.


I used some Maya Mists and ran some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam from the top.
It's now on the hall way wall as you enter through the front door.
Love those friendly colours.

I mentioned the little wire clips. I used one for this little card.


We have new neighbours over the road, so I shall pop this through their door later.
Isn't the wire clip adorable? I used it with a 'Simple Stories' journal card.


Can you tell how much I love this kit???   : )
Lots of deadlines to get done by the end of the month, so I'm ready to make a start now.

Have a sunny and bright day xxx

3 comments:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful Canvas Lisa... love the colors you used here... awesome and I love your card too.... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! These are just amazing Lisa!!! I loveeeeeeeee the houses!!!

Kim said...

true to form awesome misting!!!