Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you.


We've been busy preparing for Christmas these past few weeks.
Watching movies, baking, visiting friends and family.


Louis and I made candy cane bark for the first time.


And I've continued to craft and work through December this year. Usually both dry up this month.

I'm about to finish work for the day in a minute, once my last order before Christmas is packed up and then the post office trip is done and I can become Mum again and start the many jobs that a Mum needs to do on Christmas Eve.

I hope you have fun with your family and friends.
Happy Christmas xxx 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the photos and that gift bag!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Kim said...

Oh I made the bark too, hope you had a lovely Christmas!