Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Best Night (Cocoa Daisy)

On to my next Cocoa Daisy LO from this month.
It was the Best Night Ever

An evening full of giggles, shopping, silliness, more giggles, Good Italian food, Disney fireworks and loads more giggles.


It was myself and Ade along with Sharmaine, MandyK, Denise and Steph in Downtown Disney.
We had so much fun and then ended up at our hotel for cocktails.


I added the 'Now Showing' addon to my kit this month. I love the pack of KI Memories Glitter Stickers that comes with this addon and the mini Lilybee alphas. There's so much in this addon.



I cut of some rough circles from the patterned paper and stuck white card to the back and added lots of doodling and some journaling.

 
I love this silly evening : )

I've had a lovely morning meeting up with a really sweet friend at Marks and Spencers for toasties and a latte. It was really good to get away from the studio and  meet up with a good friend. We are going to try and do this more often.

I hope you are having a good day too.
xxxx

6 comments:

orange gearle said...

Lovely layout! Love those circles.

Mel said...

Love all the circles and the doodling!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Fun layout to go with a fun day!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Oh my goodness.... this is just simply fabulous!! Love it to pieces :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS Lisa!! I love love love love the photos, the colors and loving all the circles!!!

Ashley Calder said...

Cute! I love the little stitched Xs!