Friday 28 June 2013

Summer Scrapping

It's hard to believe that it's summer right now.
I'm still taking a hottie to bed most nights and it's raining outside....again.

But the talk is summer over at Cocoa Daisy tonight with the reveal of the new July Kit 'Cabana'.

Here are my kit sneaks.


The kit is so summery.
You can see more sneaks here from my fellow CD teamies.

And here is the sneak of the kit which goes at sale to the non subbers on the 1st July.

 
I'm so thankful to these kits arriving each month.
I can honestly say, that work is just so busy right now, if it wasn't for these gorgeous kits landing on my doorstep each month and me having to do no thinking , I don't know if I would be scrapping these past few months. 
Christine takes all that effort out for me.
 
So as you've probably guessed by my poor blogging, work is busy. It feels good though. When you work for yourself you have to be grateful for this and not moan.
I'm tired though.
This weekend however, plans got cancelled so I figured I'd planned to take time out anyway, so Hollie and I are painting her room. We have white and teal paint and some black chalkboard paint too : )
 
I did make a few cards this week. I blogged for Cocoa Daisy yesterday. You can see here.  
 
 
And I also made this LO earlier this month for my 'Just for fun' Cocoa Daisy challenge.
 
 
This challenge is about lifting my own style. You can see the full details of how to play along here.
And if you want to join in with the reveal tonight. It's 9pm EST here.
 
Have a fab weekend.
Hugs xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your cards are gorgeous and love love love the lo!! Fabulous colors and loving the circle framing the photos!!

Kim said...

It's been a while since I visited, love the circle element on that layout!

Annemieke said...

Cool projects you've made!