Monday 16 December 2013

OLW #78 - Magic!!

Magic is such a fantastic word!!
Especially this time of year.
There's so much magic to be felt in the air.

That's our word of the month over at OLW.
Here's what I created, inspired by this one word.

 
I concentrated on this time of year and how the magic still works for us.
 
 
It's surprised me speaking to friends this month, now we have children at senior school, how many have forgotten the magic. We know our kids must be 'non believers' although in our family it's never been discussed, but the odd secret smile exchanged gives it away. But we all go along with it in our family and to me, the magic is still there.
I'm so pleased that Louis still wrote to Santa this year and I love that they still want little notes in their advents and still want to sprinkle magic reindeer food outside on Christmas Eve.
It is the most magical time of year and I'm glad it still lives on in our home.
 
 
I used a fair bit of Pink Paislee on this page left over from projects earlier this year. I love those wooden alphas. I inked mine, used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam and some stickles.
There must be sparkles and glitter wherever there is magic.
 
If this word inspires you too, please come and play along with us at OLW here
 
Have a magical day xxx
 
 
 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous Lisa!! I love love love the colors and the circles!!!!

Lynnda said...

Loving the background and the colour... I can feel the magic by looking at this layout! ... Beautiful LO.... indeed, Lisa... hugs...x

yyam said...

Ooooh...such a magical layout! I love the colours and the elements!