Monday 17 March 2014

Sneaks 'n' Stuff

There's lots going on at Cocoa Daisy right now.
Some I can share....some I can not : )

I can share these amazing sneaks for the April Kit.


I can not wait for this kit to reach me.
I was terribly greedy this month and have requested the whole lot.
The kit and addons were so irresistible.

I can also share that a couple of our Mandy's have left the team sadly : (
But we do have the very sweet Piradee who is joining us.
You can read more here.

And something else, we are starting a new monthly Project Life Challenge which you can see here.
That should be fun : )

The rest....you will have to wait and see.

Hugs xxx

2 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Sounds intriguing. I'm just working with my March kit just now and it is fab. I'll need to stay up for reveal maybe if you got the lot. :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneak!!