Friday 6 June 2014

Project Life and some Cards

It's been another one of those weeks.
What is it with me lately??!!!
Just when you think nothing else can go wrong.
Thankfully it's all fixable and nothing life threatening, but it is all really getting to me.

So after a week of pc problems.
I am fully working again. Phew!!!
I have a little catching up to do here.

I have Project Life stuff.
I made this with my June Cocoa Daisy Kit.


I dedicated the whole page to a trip to London back in April.
I turned the gold hearts that were in the kit, misted them in hot pink and stamped over in red to get the right deep pink tone that I needed.

 
I used the 'day in the life' kit for this page.
For some more Project Life inspiration, take a look at this blog post here
I put it together for Cocoa Daisy yesterday. It's what all the others on the team made with their 'day in the life' kits. You would not believe that they've all been made with the same little kit. 
There are a few more of these kits available here.
 
 
And a couple of cards made using my kit too.
 
 
 
 
I have so much catching up to do in the land of blog.
I hope you are all well. xxx

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful!! LOVING the colors on your PL pages!!!!!!