Thursday 4 September 2014

Word Up #86 : LOST

Denise picked this months word over at OLW.
This month the word is LOST.
What does this word mean to you?
How does it inspire you?
Why don't you scrap a LO based on this word and play along with us.
Simply visit this blog page here, see what the others have made and link up your work.

I scrapped my LO just after my Uncle recently passed, so it seemed very timely to scrap about our families loss, especially as I still miss my Grandad so much too.

 
The photo was taken 9 years ago during my Grandparents Ruby Wedding Party.
At these times everyone is well and happy, you don't think that people will just suddenly go.
I miss those days.
 
xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the clouds!!!!!

Francesca Biancon said...

Beautiful!! I love the Leaves stamp that goes over the little card....

yyam said...

Oh wow. What a lovely page. :)

P/s: Loss of a loved one is hard.