Wednesday 17 March 2010

Lucky Lucky Me



I'm so pleased to have been picked for the Sketchy Thursday DT : )
I love their sketches and adore Diana. So thank you Diana and Heidi.
I'm looking forward to working with you guys these next few months xx


I had a lovely afternoon yesterday and it wasn't just because Louis was at a friend's and the house was blissfully quiet. Hollie and I got home, we sat on my sofa in my studio, lattes in hand and a blueberry muffin each and talked scrap. Hollie then worked on her latest mini book and I worked on my LO below.
I love having a daughter who scraps : )








Louis can generally be really hard work at meal times. I dread to think what other people think of him when he eats at other people's houses. His manners are dreadful. You wouldn't think that we eat as a family at the table just about every night of the week. We find ourselves repeating the same thing over and over every night.
Monday was a particually bad night. Pasta sauce on the curtains, spaghetti on the floor all over his chair, he was covered, cutlery on the floor. Nightmare.

A short while later he approached with this sorry letter and apologised for his bad behaviour. So included this by making a small pocket on my LO out of a tag.
I really like this Creative Scrappers sketch and found myself delving back into the Cocoa Daisy - Ali Edwards special kit.
I love this kit so much.



Pizza night in our house tonight. Hollie stays late after school on a Wednesday for extra maths and Louis wants to help make dinner tonight. So it's homemade pizza. He'll enjoy making that and hopefully it won't be too messy : )

9 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations Lisa, really well done and well deserved!

Kazzy said...

Huge congrats on the DT....I'm not suprised though, your LO's always inspire me! Good luck with mealtime today!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Some how managed to post my congrats on another day's post!!

So posting them again here - really fab news!

Claire said...

Congratulations, I love their sketches!

Great LO too, I love that you've included the letter on it :)

Guylaine Seyer said...

a BIG congrats to you
I discover your blog and added it to my google reader's fav!

Sue said...

well you know what I think about the DT xxx

LOVE the Lo - love the back story too you have captured it brilliantly

MY BLOG

Lythan said...

Hugest congrats on the DT gig and I just love that layout with the letter. (which also ought to be kept and read out on his wedding day!)

heidi said...

we're so excited to have you, too!!! love the "sorry" layout. that's adorable!! and i hope someday when my kids are a little bigger they'll be into scrapping, too. :o) - heidi

Christy said...

What a great layout!