Monday 8 March 2010

Starbucks @ The Studio

I had so much fun making my latest challenge LO for The Studio.
It goes down as one of my recent faves.

If you would like to join in and try to win the March prize, it's simple.

Scrap a page and include on it some memorabilia from the time you are scrapping about!


(click to view close up)
I've taken a Starbucks paper bag. Anyone who knows me well, knows I'm a complete latte addict. We had googled before going to the US this time to find our nearest Starbucks which was 8 miles away. I was so chuffed to see not only had a Super Target been added nearby since we were last there, but they had a Starbucks too and it was on the route we used to go anywhere just 5mins away : )


I've inked lots, added a distresses look. Holed through and threaded some hemp cord.

And made real coffee rings : )

Remember to visit The Studio with your LO's. It's a really friendly forum with lots of scrappy chat.

Lots of love xxx

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love this page!!!!!!!!!! So much!! Great extras and little, cool details. It's perfect!

missusem said...

I am in love with your layout!!! Delicious! *your fellow starbucks addict*

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that is one heck of a cool LO! Luv it!