Tuesday 9 March 2010

A Sketch, 2 LO's, Pizza & Muffins

What a lovely morning here again. Blue skies are the best start to a day.

Here are a couple of LO's that I made at Sue's this weekend.
This weeks Sketchy Thursday Sketch

I've used some bits from my Cocoa Daisy kit. Lashings of Heidi Swapp paint and some Primas that I inked slightly so the colours fit better.



Here's a cheeky one of Louis. Mist spray and doodling on this one.

When I got home and showed Ade my LO's from the crop, He looked at this one (the title was Atittude ) pointed out that actually I'd mispelt Attitude and how bout adding an H. COOL!! So it's now Hattitude.


Hollie and Louis both have friends for tea tonight. Friends that they've recently become close to and neither have been to us before. So they are very excited. I'm making pizza dough whilst they are at school so it can rise in time for them to shape into their own pizzas and dough balls. And I'm going to bake banana & choccie muffins, serve them warm with choc ice cream. Hopefully that'll be a winner.

Enjoy your day xx

8 comments:

Emma said...

Can I come for tea too? lol

Love the 'Hattitude' title, well done Ade!

Diana Fisher said...

Your pages always make me want to buy paint! LOL. Great stuff, love it as always!!!

jennifer said...

So fun, I love all your painting!!
Jennifer C. Sketchy Thursdays dt

Adora Concepcion said...

very COOL layouts!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the colours in your first LO and great title for Louie's LO!!!

Homemade pizza is what I usually serve when friends come for tea too!!!

Sue said...

clever Ade i never noticed it was spelt wrong

Tessa Buys said...

I just love all your stuff :). I especially love the colors on your Sketchy Thursdays layout!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv your take on the sketch. The Hattitude LO is just fab!