Saturday 20 September 2008

Busy Busy Busy.....

Yesterday, I had such an exciting moment. Not only did the postie bring my lastest Cocoa Daisy kit but he also bought my first Scarlet Lime kit : )
Check this out: http://www.scarletlime.com/kits/kits.html
I was so excited when I opened them up that I had to ring Nicky Noo straight away.
I made this LO last night using the Scarlet Lime kit. Then I set a challenge on Just Bex this morning to create something using reds/greens and abit of touchy feely......do like abit of touchy feely!!
I've made a couple of cards this afternoon. Both kids have birthday parties to go to next weekend. This is an old sketch challenge of Sue's on Just Bex.
These papers are just so easy to use for boys cards which always get me stumped. I got mine from Sassy Crafts: http://sassycrafts.co.uk/item_336/Cogsmo-8x8-Paper-Pad.htm


And here last but not least the wonderful 2 sketches 4 u girls. Another fab sketch this week.http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/ Hollie has been invited to the most generous birthday celebration next week. A friend Lara is 10 next Sunday and has invited Hollie and another 2 girls to London with her and her family. They are having lunch, going to see The Lion King at the West End then having Mcdonalds and getting the train back.....how cool is that??!! (that's why there's a Lion on the card) xx


4 comments:

Hazel said...

You have been busy, Lis, with super results, as usual. Like the red/green challenge with something 'feely' - will have to try and think of something.

Unknown said...

Wow that does sound like an amazing birthday party and the card you made for her is lovely - the lion is a nice touch!

Joke said...

What a lovely things! great colours and designs.

Dawn♥ said...

Gorgeous projects but I love your take on the sketch! It ROCKS!