Wednesday 24 September 2008

The New Arrival

Yay.....My little sister's babe has finally arrived : ) Baby no-name arrived yesterday morning at 10.10am....little baby girl. She came home later that afternoon. We are heading over later when the kids finish school.
I've just finished this card for them using this weeks sketch on:
http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

I used 'my minds eye' card stock from my Cocoa Daisy kit and a notelet from Making Memories 'animal crackers' I was completely inspired by the design team on 2 sketches 4u and ended up using a clear card, like some of the girls. It's been a while since I got the acetate out. I've written on the back of the card before attaching it to the acetate with satin ribbons and decorated the edges with more flowers to continue the design....thanks for the inspiration 'sketchy' girls xx

6 comments:

Emma said...

Fantastic card Lis and crongrats on becoming an auntie again. xxx

Nickynoo said...

Beautiful as always, I love the flowers :O)

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is darling! Perfect for a new arrival:) Congratulations!
Laura

Kathryn said...

So pretty!! Love all the details!
Congrats to your sister on the new baby -- she's beautiful! :)

Joke said...

What a lovely card. Great paperline and those flowers are awesome.Just saw the pics of the little newborn. A real beauty.
Enjoy!

Eveline said...

Congratulations with your new niece.
Great card.
Eveline.