Saturday 1 November 2008

We Kit You Not goes Live .....

Yay, the day has come....the new challenge blog 'We Kit You Not' has gone live this afternoon.
I feel really excited : )
I'm designing on behalf of my fave kit 'Scrapagogo'
http://www.scrapagogo.co.uk/index.php?p=1
Each month as a designer, we need to show off 1 LO and 1 card using our new kit. Each month a challenge will get set. This being our first month is a free for all.....just use your kit as you wish and link your LO's and cards to us here :
http://kimsonksen.typepad.com/wekitunot/
Come on over for a nose and hopefully get inspired : )

Here's my LO and my card using Octobers kit.

Love on this very rainy day xxxxx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I've just had a peep at the new challenge site and left a comment. Your LO and card are superb. It's making me want to sign up for some kits!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love how you've used the kit. Good luck with your challenges - shall be keeping an eye on them!

Kim Dellow said...

Hi Lisa, these are gorgeous. Looking forward to getting to know you through the Sassy Crafts DT. Kimx