Thursday 30 October 2008

So Cold

I can't believe how cold it's suddenly got. We had quite abit of snow yesterday. The kids were really excited to wake up and see it. We are supposed to be going to Chessington this afternoon to stay for Fright Night and all I can think about is.....it'll be so cold!!

Here is a LO I made a couple of days ago. I wanted to cut into my Basic Grey Eva papers that I've had for a couple of weeks. I've struggled to find a photo to go with them. I think I've just got stuck in the Autumny feel lately. I found this old photo of little Hollie about to go on her school trip on a barge when she was in yr1.



I've added some paint to soften the edges and also doodled over the alphabet stickers to make them stand out more. I really like these alphabet stickers as they are different to the usual Basic Grey style. I've journaled around the edge of my photo once the paint dried.
I made my own embellishment using 2 different patterened papers from the Eva collection. I roughly cut 2 circles and stuck the larger of the 2 at the bottom, they both got scrunched up and I added a button for the centre. The swirl is made up from a couple of stickers from the sticker sheet.
All theses Basic Grey Goodies are from the collection on Sassy Crafts:
Off to try and get warm now xx

3 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Fab fab fabby! Beautiful colours, and such a cute Hollie!! :D

Steph said...

loving the paint!

Sam said...

Lovely. I really like your flower embellie. Sam x