Monday 28 September 2009

Sketchy Thursday and Yummy Stew

I've had a pretty scraptastic weekend. I've managed 3 LO's, finished 2 and made a card.
I'm am loving the latest Cocoa Daisy kit. It's just perfect in every way and form.

These two LO's are using the kit and I've used the latest Sketchy Thursday sketch for both of these LO's. If you haven't seen this challenge blog, it's new. Go take a look.

Louis on Charmouth Beach


And I just love this photo of Ade and Louis. This was teaching Louis how to tie his tie on his first day at juniors.


I feel so full. Mum came over for Sunday lunch yesterday so I tried out a Jamie Oliver stew recipe. I made it on Saturday as I prefer things like stews, curries, soups a day later. It was just so yummy. Probably the best stew I've ever had. And I've just had the leftovers for lunch : )
Now I feel too full to move.
TFL and have a happy Monday xx

5 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Really love your 2nd LO. Thanks for the Sketch link - have added it omy favs!

Diana Fisher said...

Oh wow, simply stunning on both of these! So glad you are playing with us, you do beautiful work!

Emma said...

Lovely LO's the 2nd one is such a cute thing to document! love the edge on the first lo, I am trying to find a gsd file that does that, but no luck yet!

Laura said...

I love both of these layouts, but especially the one of Ade teaching Louis how to tie his tie. It's so lovely, both in content and design!!

Nickynoo said...

Oh that photo of Ade and Louis is precious, I know how much you must treasure that one xx Love these LO's, I'll have to check out the sketch site.