Thursday 1 October 2009

Ready for another Challenge????

It's challenge time again over at The Studio. Come and take a look at what we've all made and join in too.
The DT were kindly send some papers from this months sponsor Nikki Sivils. So we all got to play with them for this months challenges.
So Here I have used her Victoria Street range. Not one I would have picked out myself to be honest. I generally steer away from themed and large patterned papers, but I really enjoyed using them and the quality of the card is great, I was really impressed.

This challenge goes like this :
  1. Your layout can ONLY use hand cutting. No trimmers, punches or die-cutters allowed!
  2. Use at least 3 different patterned papers on your page
  3. You must make a card and a handmade embellishment with the leftover supplies from your layout.
This is mine and Ade's favorite getaway. Brandshatch Place. We just love it here.

And I made a layered flower which I added to my card with some of the leftovers.


I'm going away on a scrappy retreat tomorrow.
I'm meeting up with Audrey, Claire, Fay, Emma and Steph. We are renting a big converted barn in Wiltshire for the weekend to scrap, scrap and scrap : )
So have a lovely weekend and watch this space next week for all my new creations xx

2 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Wow, this LO is FAB!! I really love the butterflies, and all that layering, so much to look at! Sounds like a cool challenge, may have to give that one a try....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful misting work!! Plus, your card is wow!!